Prepare Your Body for Pregnancy, Birth and Recovery Postpartum!
- Learn how to properly strengthen your core, improve how you feel physically and emotionally, boost your confidence, have a speedier delivery, and an easier recovery!
- The Knocked-Up Fitness® Membership is designed to be a one-stop shop for women who are thinking about getting pregnant, are currently pregnant or are postpartum.
What People Are Saying About knocked-upfitness
Babies born to active mothers can have brain responses of a six to eight month old
Women who exercised for 55 minutes, three days a week, were 34% less likely to require an emergency cesarean
Over 60% of pregnant women who train with Erica and/or her workout videos during pregnancy push their baby out in 30 minutes or less! And many of those less than 10 minutes!
The average time spent in the ‘active pushing’ phase of labor significantly reduced for women who performed regular pelvic floor exercises during pregnancy
Hey! I’m Erica Ziel.
Over the past 15 years, I have made it my mission to help women feel their absolute best throughout every stage of womanhood. Because everyone’s bodies are different, my focus has been on a fusion of nutrition, wellness and movement that is unique to each individual.
I am a serial learner and am always diving into different topics that I think are interesting. I love to challenge the status quo and invite others to think outside the box because as soon as we step outside our comfort zone, that is where the magic of discovery happens!
I always try and approach every situation with grace and kindness while expressing gratitude for all the amazing things that are happening in my life. If there is one thing I have learned, it is the power of positivity and when you decide to shift your mindset, anything is possible!
- Enjoy your Pregnancy Weekly Workout Schedule!
- Learn How to Properly Strengthen Your Deep Core
- Prepare your body for pregnancy, birth and postpartum recovery
Imagine how you would feel if you were confident in the core exercises you are doing – that they are helping to create balance through your body, all while creating a strong core that could help you feel your best, improve your posture, decrease aches and pains in your body. Plus help you feel your best for life!
On the Blog
Read the latest articles on topics like pregnancy, motherhood, fitness, nutrition and everything in between!