I luv baby things, don’t you? Part of the fun of being pregnant is getting to shop for (and receive) all those adorable accessories. There are some things you need and some things you just want to have for your newborn when they arrive. These are my Top 10 Newborn Favs:
1. Little Giraffe Chenille Blanket – I want one too! Can you say “warm & snuggly”?
2. Swaddle your little darling with these super soft Muslin Wraps from aden+anais
3. Who doesn’t like a 2-for-1? Luv this Burp Cloth and Bib combo!
4. Honestly, these are the cutest diapers I’ve ever seen! And eco-friendly too.
5. Gotta keep your baby super soft. My fav lotion is California Baby Everyday Lotion.
6. And for any skin problems, Mum+Bub Soothing Ointment is the best! I’ve used it on my son for his little eczema spots, for baby girls cradle cap, & my lips.
7. Baby girl LOVES her WubbaNub Kitty!
8. Even BPA free bottles don’t cut it with me! I like to use these Glass Bottles from Dr Brown’s (drinks from anything plastic always taste a little ‘off’ to me).
9. Glass bottle sleeves – a must have for glass bottles, especially once your little one starts to hold the bottle herself.
10. And the cutest, coziest clothes around!
I know you and baby will love these as much as I do. If you’re using any of these favs, I’d love to hear about it!