*To keep your knees from hurting when doing leg work keep a majority of your weight towards your heel, not your toes*
Side Lunge with Twist is great for After Baby ~ work on getting those buns back & strengthening your hips 🙂
- Start using light to no weights until you get the movement correct.
- Think “Ribs to Hips” & “Scoop your belly In & Up”
- Stick your butt out & think of “wrapping & lifting” under your butt.
- Keep a majority of your body weight towards your heel & not your toes.
- Keep your shoulder drawing down away from your ears
- Omit the arm movement until you get the leg movement down.
- Shorten your range of motion if you feel it in your knees or back
- If you feel it more in your back then abs – engage your abs more – or don’t twist